Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Where did the time go?

This morning started like all the other days, (I thought.) I heard the alarm clock jumped up and got dressed put my leg brace on (thanks Lucy) and went out the door. I got to the lake about 10 after and D had already started. I thought this was strange because she always waits for me and I'm usually even later. so when we pass she turns and walks with me and I ask her why she was walking? She says Miss Kim your an hour late. Have you ever seen one of those time laps Movies where time just disappears and no one knows how it happened? Well I did not believe her she had to show me the time on her phone. Well I got ,shall we say, just a little aggravated at Mark cause he always sets the alarm and he must of set it wrong . So like the good little wife when I got home I fussed at him which gave us a bad morning and I had to actually run after him and say sorry. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in me I forget that he gets tired and needs just a little rest and that he is always there for me when others would have pushed me off a cliff. So the lesson i learned is don't sweat the small stuff, I can always go walking but making the man I love upset only makes us both have a bad day. I LOVE YOU SUGAR DADDY!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

lol, you're so funny Ms.Kim! And at least you got to walk.

juan said...

@ pw, poor Bro. Mark, your need to set your own alarm, he probably wants you to rest, & get some beauty sleep.

LUCY said...

that is so lol but come on Kim your just a latey person, no big deal you just love to sleep in.

i think im the only weird one that doesn't love to sleep in.