Monday, January 7, 2008

HELP it's Math!!!

Well today was just another day . We did see the news lady. Kinda cool! When I got home it was time to go to school and teach for a while. There are a few subjects I am very very bad at ,YES ,one is spelling, the other is Math, and today was bad. Luke is in fractions and percents and I hate it . I hate to even think that hard. So, I've got homework to do and I am not even in school. Any body out there like math? Luke may need you cause his teacher is stupid when it comes to math. I hope he isn't going into accounting!! Pray for me and for Luke!

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Sorry Ms.Kim, but you're on your own! I can't stand math. Now spelling or grammar, I like that.

LUCY said...

And what were you all doing out without me? Rudeness you all always have fun without me.

Leah said...

I love math and fractions, but we have this little problem. 24 hours! Call me if I can help!

Sal said...

i cant remember the last time i used any of that complicated math stuff in real life.

in the line of work i am in it couldve come in handy but we got calculators and the internet to get the info i need...

pythogarein theoreom??... pffft who needs it!?

Preachers wife said...

@sal, Who needs it? WHAT IS IT?

juan said...

pfffft, nuf sed