Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today could be your day!!

Well this morning Me and Mark went to pick up my van. Then I stoped and walked two miles with Dee. At 11:00 I went to visit with a Friend , who I hope is doing good. After the visit Me and Dee went to the funeral of a young beautiful girl. My heart was so saddend to hear that her death was( sort of )an accident. I dont think when she did what she did that she truly thought this could be the end,I could die. It made me think, life is but a vapor and after this is the judgment. Are you ready to meet the Lord or do you need more time? The sad thing is we are not promised one more breath. So just be sure that you know that if this breath is your last you will wake up in the glorious arms of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Your day could be today. Are you ready??

2 comments:

Sal said...

i'm ready.

like the preacher says in church.

you cant threaten me with heaven!

juan said...

I don't think I have done enough for Christ, but I am ready to go when the Lord calls me home to a mansion above.
Thats so sad about the teenager, life, we take it for granted.