Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New News

Well Just thought I would update you on my Job. The "principle" came to me today and asked if I would be willing to take the fourth grade after lunch for History, Science,Reading and Spelling. I am so excited, finally I get to do something I know how to do. It will just be two days a week to start, but I am hoping that they will let me have the class after they see that I can do it. Unfortunately there is no raise with this job and I don't get out of any of my other dutys. It is going to be hard to get all the work done, but i know I can do it.

3 comments:

LUCY said...

awe that's great Kim, I know you will be a blessing in their lives :)

Sal said...

weird. i was just thinking about that history lesson you gave us on Lucys blog and here you are about to teach some History :)

juan said...

will be praying for you Sis