Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NEW JOB!!!!!!

Well most of you know I now have a new job, at Destiny Christian School. The first couple of days have been a little difficult. I show up the first day at 8:00 and then find out I was to be there at 9:00. Then I walk into an office that has been trashed, they simply say," welcome have fun". Tuesday I made friends with this BIG copier that has more drawers than a dresser, and enough buttons to scare someone to death. I think I know how to work it now. Today was not so bad . I spent two hours this morning taking a test for food service ( I made a 100 ). Then I did a bulletin Board. I met with some Parents that want to put their kids in the school, and ended the day with a staff meeting. I still don't know what I am doing. I feel a little lost. Please pray That I will be able to learn fast,and be able to do what is asked of me.

6 comments:

juan said...

will be praying

Sal said...

thats funny about the copier. :) we got many of those at work. they are confusing!

will pray you find out what it is you are to do there... ha..

LUCY said...

I think it's normal to feel the way you do, and I know you will be fine. You are a smart lady :)

Leah said...

Oh Kimmie, You will do fine! You always have, and I think it is because you want to please. They will see that and help you anyway they can! Congrats on the job, and don't let the butterflies carry you away! Love ya lots, Kelly

Sal said...

i think we need an update post on your new job. or did they fire you already??

Jacob said...

Sure will be praying! LOL about the copier! I bet it has enough lights on it to light a Christmas tree too! Haha. Miss y'all!!!!!