Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School is almost out for the Laiklams

Well, I can't believe it. We will be finished with school on Friday , and I will be able to spend some time on other projects. I am so burnt out on school. I ordered the V.B.S. kit last night and hope to get it early next week. I know Bible school is going to be hard this year ,but I can't think of any better way to spend my summer. There is nothing I would rather do than tell little children that their life has a purpose and its not just to live and die .Christ came to this earth and gave His life so that we could have eternal life with Him. I think that is something worth shareing. There is lots to get done before bible school. I need to paint classrooms and get all the crafts ordered and snacks and all that fun stuff.I'm kindof looking forward to it .( not the hot) So get ready summer cause here I come...

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

I'm here to help so let me know! Which you won't so I'm going to have to bug you until you say something! lol, I'm glad that you're almost done with school though!

juan said...

@PW is that a pirate frowning, j/k.

Anonymous said...

IT IS FINISHED!!!
LOL

Lorrie said...

Hey Kim
I was thinking about leaving an uplifting comment but I'm just not in the mood for such things at the moment.
Your other Brother
Phil

Preachers wife said...

Hello,My other brother,so sorry your not in the mood for nice comments but it was nice to hear from you.How is married life? I never thought you would settle down. She must be a very special lady. your sister KIM

Lorrie said...

Hey Kimbo
Married life is grand, its great having a full time servant around.
Have no plans of settling down.
God Bless
Phil