Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello

Hey guys I've been very busy. There has been construction going on over here. I now have a beautiful Front porch and a great big closet. It is so nice. I just bought rockers to go outside and they look so good. I also have three hanging baskets on the porch. Me and the kids planted grass in the front yard and it seems to be growing.(can't believe it). I thank the Lord for all the things He lets me have.He is so good to me. He loves me like I Am his only child. Well I hope it wont be so long before my next post, but you never know things are just getting started. God Bless!

4 comments:

Sal said...

that is a nice big porch! very cool.

LUCY said...

Nice porch but where is the pool? Really though nice porch :)

DeeDee said...

PICTURES!

Jacob said...

Hey Kim!!!

I finally updated my blog! I have a new address. It's anotefromjacob.blogspot.com

Love and miss ya!!!!!!