Sunday, June 21, 2020

Faith over Fear

As I sit staring  out across an almost empty church I feel hurt, unbelief, frustration, even anger at the vacant pews.  I’m at a loss as to how Christian people can have so much fear that they would forgo going to church! I mean, the one you’re praying to, to keep you from getting this virus you will not go worship as he’s commanded!! It baffles my brain!! Afraid to come to church, but fine to go to the store, work, family get togethers and much more!  No, I feel most Christians are using this for an excuse to get away with something their heart has longed to to anyway! There is NO reason that a child of God should fear going to the Fathers House! None! And nope! I don’t care what the reasoning is! If   HE is able to save and keep your stinking soul, he’s more than capable to keep you safe from this virus!!!

No comments: