Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hi blog world, I guess this is where ya go when you really don’t want people to see what you are thinking!;) I wonder sometimes if we should move on. We’ve pastored for almost 14 years. It’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever been a part of. I feel like we take two steps forward a 4 steps back. I’m tired! There are weeks I feel like we are making a difference and the church really loves us! Then there are months where I feel they couldn’t care less! It’s disheartening to work, love, and pray for a group of people and not see fruits! Like even if they read this they wouldn’t feel sad that I have these feelings they would be mad that I had these feelings! It’s ok to walk all over my husband and I, but we have to smile and “ keep On  keeping on” without complaint. It’s so hard to love a people so much it hurts! I wish I felt they love and respected us. But , I don’t! God didn’t say it would be easy, but he did say he would never leave or forsake us! Until God moves us, we will fight for these people, their children, their souls!

No comments: